API Oilfield Cementing Tools Polymer Centralizer for Casing Pipe
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||4 1/2"-20"|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Export wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces per month|
|Product Name:||API Oilfield Cementing Tool Rigid Polymer Composite Centralizer For Casing Pipe||Keyword:||Casing Composite Centralizer|
|Usage:||Oilfield Cementing Tool||Condition:||New|
|Warranty:||One Year||Size:||4 1/2"-20"|
|Material:||PA66 + Glass Fiber 30%||Color:||Black Or As Customer Requirement|
API Oilfield Cementing Tools,
Oilfield Cementing Tools Polymer Centralizer
API Oilfield Cementing Tool Rigid Polymer Composite Centralizer for Casing Pipe
Casing Composite Centralizer are unique special purpose centralizers because of its design. These centralizers are designed for running casing in unusually irregular wellbores, for guiding the casing and providing the maximum flexibility for the casing string. These centralizers are not fixed to the casing. It rotates up and down by the use of stop collar. It somehow works like a bearing and greatly reduce the torque which is necessary to rotate the casing. All Centralizers are stored painted or coated with polyester powder. They are available in all sizes ranging from 3 1/2″ to 20″ for any hole combination. Any special size can be made available on request.
The Composite centralizer is made of advanced composite that has a low coefficient of friction and is heat resistant and highly durable. This material performs reliably in extreme wellbore conditions. With its smooth, durable, tapered construction.
The centralizer can easily pass obstructions in the wellbore, so it is well suited for horizontal applications.
Composite Centraliser is the ultimate in down-hole centralisation, offering field proven lower friction coefficients leading to superior drag and rotational torque reduction. High abrasion resistant proprietary engineered polymer ensures maximum stand-off at TD.
- 1.The one-piece composite construction can withstand high-impact loading and resist wear in high temperatures;
- 2.The passive blade configuration capitalizes on the sled effect to minimize drag forces while running pipe. The blades glide smoothly on the low side of the wellbore and freely over obstructions;
- 3.The hydrodynamic shape of the blades enables optimal displacement during primary cementing, which minimizes pressure drop and increases local turbulences across the centralizer;
- 4.The composite is ultra hard and extremely durable, which enables the centralizer to maintain integrity in extreme wellbore temperatures;
- 5.The lightweight construction allows for easier and safer handling when making up casing.
· Vertical, deviated, and horizontal wells
· Extended-reach wells and wells with high dogleg severity
· Wells with temperatures up to 350°F (177°C)
|Size||Casing size (mm)||Hole Size (mm)||Inner Diameter (mm)||Outer Diameter (mm)||Height(mm)|
Packaging & Shipping:
How can I place order?
A: You can contact us by email about your order details, or place order on line.
How can I pay you?
A: After you confirm our PI, we will request you to pay. T/T , L/C, Western Union are the most usual ways we are using. If you want to use other way, please tell me, we can discuss.
What’s the order procedure?
A: First we discuss order details, production details by email, Whats app or Wechat. Then we issue you an PI for your confirmation. You will be requested to do pr-epaid full payment or deposit before we go into production. After we get the deposit, we start to process the order. We usually need 7-15 days if we don’t have the items in stock. Before production has been finished, we will contact you for shipment details, and the balance payment. After payment has been settled, we start to prepare the shipment for you.
What’s the warranty period?
A: Warranty for one year after delivery except wearing parts.
How do you take care when your clients received defective products?
A: replacement. If there are some defective items, we usually credit to our customer or replace in next shipment.