Diamond Core Dth Hammer Drill Bits Matrix Steel Body 8 3/4 Inch
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||API & ISO|
|Model Number:||PDC bit|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Export Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||800 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||8 3/4 Inch 1308 Cutters Diamond Core Drill Bit/Matrix Steel Body PDC Bits||Keywords:||Diamond PDC Drill Bits|
|Application:||Water Well Drilling, Mining, Oil Well Drilling||Warranty:||One Year|
|Bit Size:||5 1/2"~ 17 1/2"||Material:||Alloy Steel|
|Formation:||Soft To Hard Formation||Drilling Meter:||300 - 1000 Meter|
Diamond Core Dth Hammer Drill Bits,
Dth Hammer Drill Bits Matrix Steel
8 3/4 Inch 1308 Cutters Diamond Core Drill Bit/Matrix Steel Body PDC Bits
Description of PDC Drill Bits:
PDC drill bit is a kind of full face drilling bit. It is mainly used for coal mining, oilfield, water conservancy and hydropower, construction of road and building. We has been in drilling field for decades, and we can offer PDC bit with various sizes and specifications.
1) The whole material of the drill bit is made of high quality alloy to protect and reduce the wear of the bit.
2) We studied the welding technology of Varel International to further improve the bit quality.
3) Using FireStorm technology to improve the previous prop technology, improve wear resistance and thermal stability.
PDC bit use precautions
1. Before the drill bit is down, it is necessary to confirm that the bottom of the well is clean, no sand, no metal falling.
2. Check if the thread connection thread of the PDC is intact and the nozzle installation is intact.
3. Before drilling, you should avoid the pressure too much and prevent the bit from falling.
4. The last single root should have a large displacement starter turntable, and draw the eye to the bottom of the well. Fully wash the well to prevent the cuttings from clogging the nozzle. It should be gently pressed and slowly contacted to smoothly contact the bottom of the well, with small drilling pressure, low rotation speed, large displacement and small torque operation.
5. The bottom hole shape is 40-60RPM, and at least 30 minutes.
6. Refer to the recommended parameters of the drill manual, and determine the drilling pressure and speed in combination with the actual conditions of the formation.
7. The operation should be smooth during the drilling process, and the drill should be evenly distributed.
8. If it is found that the drill bit does not have a footage, the pump pressure is obviously increased or decreased, the connection speed is suddenly decreased, and the torque is increased.
How can I place order?
A: You can contact us by email about your order details, or place order on line.
How can I pay you?
A: After you confirm our PI, we will request you to pay. T/T , L/C, Western Union are the most usual ways we are using. If you want to use other way, please tell me, we can discuss.
What’s the order procedure?
A: First we discuss order details, production details by email, Whats app or Wechat. Then we issue you an PI for your confirmation. You will be requested to do pr-epaid full payment or deposit before we go into production. After we get the deposit, we start to process the order. We usually need 7-15 days if we don’t have the items in stock. Before production has been finished, we will contact you for shipment details, and the balance payment. After payment has been settled, we start to prepare the shipment for you.
What’s the warranty period?
A: Warranty for one year after delivery except wearing parts.
How do you take care when your clients received defective products?
A: replacement. If there are some defective items, we usually credit to our customer or replace in next shipment.