5 1/2 Inch Pdc Diamond Bit API For Oil And Gas Well Drilling
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||API & ISO|
|Model Number:||PDC bit|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Export Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||800 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||API 5 1/2 Inch PDC Diamond Drill Bit For Oil And Gas Well Drilling||Keywords:||PDC Bit For Oil Well Drilling|
|Application:||Water Well Drilling, Mining, Oil Well Drilling||Warranty:||One Year|
|PDC Bit Size:||3 1/2"~ 17 1/2"||Material:||Alloy Steel|
|Apply Formation:||Suitable For Soft To Medium Hard Formation||RPM:||60~330 R/min|
5 1/2 Inch Pdc Diamond Bit,
Pdc Diamond Bit API
API 5 1/2 Inch PDC Diamond Drill Bit For Oil And Gas Well Drilling
Description of PDC Drill Bits:
PDC drill bit is a kind of full face drilling bit. It is mainly used for coal mining, oilfield, water conservancy and hydropower, construction of road and building. We has been in drilling field for decades, and we can offer PDC bit with various sizes and specifications.
1. According to the characteristics of different formation, the crown profile is optimized, and the composite pieces with different functions are optimized to meet the drilling needs of different soft to medium hard formation.
2. The cutting structure adopts force balance design, asymmetric blade, deep chip groove design, etc. The drill has a higher rotary speed.
3. High quality steel is used as the base material of the drill bit, and high performance wear-resistant material is surfacing on the blade surface to prevent erosion of basic materials.
4. The dynamic flow field simulation technology is adopted to optimize the hydraulic design of the bit, enhance the cleaning and cooling effect of the bit, and prevent the bit from balling.
PDC bit use precautions
1. Before the drill bit is down, it is necessary to confirm that the bottom of the well is clean, no sand, no metal falling.
2. Check if the thread connection thread of the PDC is intact and the nozzle installation is intact.
3. Before drilling, you should avoid the pressure too much and prevent the bit from falling.
4. The last single root should have a large displacement starter turntable, and draw the eye to the bottom of the well. Fully wash the well to prevent the cuttings from clogging the nozzle. It should be gently pressed and slowly contacted to smoothly contact the bottom of the well, with small drilling pressure, low rotation speed, large displacement and small torque operation.
5. The bottom hole shape is 40-60RPM, and at least 30 minutes.
6. Refer to the recommended parameters of the drill manual, and determine the drilling pressure and speed in combination with the actual conditions of the formation.
7. The operation should be smooth during the drilling process, and the drill should be evenly distributed.
8. If it is found that the drill bit does not have a footage, the pump pressure is obviously increased or decreased, the connection speed is suddenly decreased, and the torque is increased.
PDC Bits Display:
Package & Shipment: