M1663 Steel Hard Rock Drilling Bits 311.1mm FireStorm technology
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||API & ISO|
|Model Number:||PDC bit|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Export Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||800 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||12 1/4" (311.1mm) M1663 Steel Body PDC Drill Bit For Hard Rock Drilling||Keywords:||PDC Drill Bits|
|Apply For:||Oil, Natural Gas, Geothermal Industrial And Water Well Drilling, HDD Projects Etc.||Warranty:||One Year|
|Bit Size:||3 1/2"~ 17 1/2"||Material:||Alloy Steel, Tungsten Carbide|
|Number Of Blade:||3 - 10||PDC Cutter:||1913,1613,1313 And So On|
M1663 Steel Hard Rock Drilling Bits,
Hard Rock Drilling Bits 311.1mm
12 1/4" (311.1mm) M1663 Steel Body PDC Drill Bit for Hard Rock Drilling
Description of PDC Drill Bits:
PDC drill bit is a kind of full face drilling bit. It is mainly used for coal mining, oilfield, water conservancy and hydropower, construction of road and building. We has been in drilling field for decades, and we can offer PDC bit with various sizes and specifications.
1) The whole material of the drill bit is made of high quality alloy to protect and reduce the wear of the bit.
2) We studied the welding technology of Varel International to further improve the bit quality.
3) Using FireStorm technology to improve the previous prop technology, improve wear resistance and thermal stability.
PDC bit use precautions
1. Before the drill bit is down, it is necessary to confirm that the bottom of the well is clean, no sand, no metal falling.
2. Check if the thread connection thread of the PDC is intact and the nozzle installation is intact.
3. Before drilling, you should avoid the pressure too much and prevent the bit from falling.
4. The last single root should have a large displacement starter turntable, and draw the eye to the bottom of the well. Fully wash the well to prevent the cuttings from clogging the nozzle. It should be gently pressed and slowly contacted to smoothly contact the bottom of the well, with small drilling pressure, low rotation speed, large displacement and small torque operation.
5. The bottom hole shape is 40-60RPM, and at least 30 minutes.
6. Refer to the recommended parameters of the drill manual, and determine the drilling pressure and speed in combination with the actual conditions of the formation.
7. The operation should be smooth during the drilling process, and the drill should be evenly distributed.
8. If it is found that the drill bit does not have a footage, the pump pressure is obviously increased or decreased, the connection speed is suddenly decreased, and the torque is increased.
Packing & Shipment: